Sunday, 5 January 2014

New Year Resolutions

We all make them (and break them), I am no exception, and this year I vowed to get my Blog back on track and busy!! I am sooo sorry I have been such a bad blogger for so long, life has been busy busy busy and with Facebook getting so popular I just ran out of time for poor old Blog. So, I have been messing about with the background, banner etc, not happy with it yet but that's ongoing LOL and it is my intention to keep you much more up to date with what I am up to, new stock, ideas and just general chat really.

So, in the hope that you are all still out there (fingers crossed) I thought I would start by letting you know I have just uploaded to the website a fabulous youtube demo/talk by Leandra from PaperArtsy on how to understand the Fresco Finish Paints range. She explains the colour families and there is also a link to a colour mixing tutorial on their blog, very useful colourwheel and simple explanations from Elizabeth Borer to help you understand how to better use and get the most out of your paints.
I am currently creating a whole new craft room at home so I can have some calm dedicated space for myself away from the shop.......I will share the journey with you in my next post.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and wish you a very Happy New Year, may we spend it together, if only in cyberspace x

8 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great to have you back Wendy. Looking forward to seeing your new craft room. Tracy x

Caz said...

My new year resolution too - especially as Rich so kindly revamped my site last year then I hardly did anything on it!!!
Love the new look!!!
xxx

Helen said...

Lovely to have you back in blog-land!

Sarah Anderson said...

Happy New Year! Great to see you back in blogland :) Look forward to seeing the creations coming out of your revamped craft room :)

butterfly said...

The new craft room sounds lovely - look forward to hearing more. Welcome back and happy New Year!
Alison x

Rita said...

Looking forward to your blog posts Wendy. I only have two colours of F2F and hope to get more this year. Hugs Rita xxx

Carol Q said...

Happy New Year Wendy. Like your new blog side bars.

Ali H said...

Yes - we're still here !! Don't do Facebook so great to see you back ! Ali x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails