Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Elly Pirally

As I am sure you have seen recently, I am now a major stockist of DecoArt products for the UK. Although not all of the stuff is online yet, there is TONS of it, you can easily get what you want from me by just sending an email to wendy@thestampattic.co.uk or call the shop on 01235 760821. I am working closely with the UK suppliers to make sure you can find all the stuff you need for fabulous Mixed Media and Altered Art projects you are seeing all over the Blogs and youtube right now.
One such Blog is that of Elly Pirally, Mixed Media Artist, below is one of her latest pieces. Elly's work is just wonderful so you really must hop over to her Blog to check it all out.

Thanks for letting me share Elly :)

1 comment:

Elly said...

Thanks sooo much for the honor. It's so exciting to see my project published on your blog (:o)
xoxo Elly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails