Sunday, 3 February 2013

Sorry....

I have been absent for while, few family issues needed sorting out.................but I have some new things arriving which I thought I would let you know about and also tell you about our workshop schedule so far this year.
Workshops first, we are lucky enough to have Andy Skinner coming to teach a Gelli Art workshop. I am sure you have seen his wonderful creations using the Gelli Plate, on his blog, if you haven't then follow the link and take a look.
Our first workshop date booked out very fast but despite being a very busy man, Andy has agreed to let us have a second date, so if you want to join us get in there fast before that one books out too. It's on March 30th.
Okay, new stuff...............Roller Stamps from Glitz. A collection of rolling stamps, perfect for creating borders, edging cards, creating backgrounds, great for cards, scrapbooks or journals..........and great prices too.
Colour Me Happy, one of the new collections from Glitz, lovely and bright.

Stationary Noted from Teresa Collins - this is my favourite collection, the papers are soft and linen like, the colours are chic and the style is clean.............love it.
Also from Teresa Collins, Far and Away collection which includes maps and postcards.
Both collections include a clear stamp set and washi tape.
CHA releases are coming thick and fast and going online just as fast as I can get them up there, watch this space as this week appears to be big on the boxes from the US front!!



1 comment:

Helen said...

Hope everything is ok, and I am looking forward to the new stock arriving... my wish list is so long!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails