Saturday, 19 January 2013

fun stuff...............

Having closed early today I am home on the sofa doing some web work and I thought you might like to know I just put some of these new unusual things online.
Goosebumps, a spray texture. Dries clear and is paintable once dry. Use on glass, canvas, card, acetate etc. Great fun.
Magikote Styrofoam Surface Coating, this medium means you can paint onto any styrofoam surface. Cut and create your own styrofoam shapes and then cover with Magikote and you have a smooth surface to paint. Soap and water clean up.

 Washi Tape - not new I know but these are lovely, and cheap too!!!
More soon..............stay warm and dry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aweѕomе! Its truly геmaгkable piеcе of wrіtіng, I have gοt much cleaг iԁea οn thе topic of from thiѕ aгticle.
My homepage : loans for bad credit

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome piece of writing in favor of all the online visitors; they will take advantage from it I am sure.
Here is my site short term loans for bad credit

Anonymous said...

Ι juѕt couldn't go away your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual information an individual provide to your guests? Is going to be back often in order to investigate cross-check new posts
Here is my webpage :: loans for bad credit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails