Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Craft 2013 Pay It Forward

You may have seen on Facebook recently, the Craft 2013 Pay It Forward, where you sign up to someone who is participating and receive artwork during 2013 and by the same token you then offer the same to 5 others..........

Well, I did sign up for a couple as plain old me, but thought I would also do a Stamp Attic one with a difference.
I have a few piles of 'stuff' without a home, so am asking you to nominate someone you think deserves to receive a box from me..........I am going to randomly choose 5 to receive a box and hopefully cheer them up at the start of 2013 :)
If you wish to nominate then please just go over to my Facebook Page, link at the sidebar.

While we all patiently wait for the CHA reveals and sneak peeks and more importantly the arrivals!!! we are having an 
INSTORE ONLY SALE
some great bargains, so if you are local, pop along, if you are not, then come on over for a visit and a cuppa!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails