Sunday, 11 November 2012

NOEL

Once again I am showcasing the fabulous Teresa Collins CHRISTMAS COTTAGE designer pad and coordinating STAMP SET from The Stamp Attic.
I am back to a more traditional card this week creating my background using a piece of the paper from the designer pad.  I have then stamped the music notes and mini joy stamp in the background using maroon archival ink.
My cards never feel complete unless I add a little dimension, this time around adding four layers to my tree image, stamping onto papers from the designer pad.  I stamped the image with maroon and olive archival inks, adding a little of each colour to my stamp.
I cut 25 and NOEL from one of the papers from the designer pad using the Vintage Noel Bigz die adding to the top and bottom corners of my card. The papers used here are a few of my favourites for my Christmas cards this year.
For further interest I have added some Festive Foliage to the top of my tree, coloured with gold Paint Dabber to act as a star along with a few Christmas Dew Drops to the top of the card.
I have added a pot to my tree cut from more of the fabulous papers from the designer pad, adding a little gold Paint Dabber to the edges. Three Christmas Dew Drops have been added for decoration.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

4 comments:

Rita said...

Stunning card and I love the layout. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

Wendy said...

Love those layers, brilliant idea, this card is in the shop window now and gets lots of comments.........thanks Tracy x

butterfly said...

Love this card from Tracy - the die-cut letters look just gorgeous in that paper... brilliant inspiration!
Alison x

Tami G said...

this is so gorgeous.. love the vintage look of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails