Monday, 8 October 2012

WINNER

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you that stopped by and left a comment on my altered Tando Carriage Clock, to celebrate Tando's birthday. We had a great blog hop and all your comments are much appreciated.

It's now time to announce the WINNER of the CARRIAGE CLOCK. We had 90 comments and I used random number generator to pick our winner.  The number chosen was 38 and our winner is:

Blogger Amber said...
All the projects on this hop are just stunning!! So glad I have today off because all of this creativity has got me going and now I am gonna hop into my studio and create something!!
1 October 2012 15:49

Thanks so much Amber, if you could contact Wendy by email at wendy@thestampattic.co.uk with your address we will post your prize by return.

Thanks once again.

Tracy Evans
xx

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations Amber and a huge thanks to everyone who commented and also to the fabulous Tracy for an amazing project,thanks Tracy x

Gez said...

Congratulations Amber!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails