Sunday, 9 September 2012

Halloween Skeleton

A further Halloween make from me this week using the fabulous Skeleton Poem from The Stamp Attic.
I've really enjoyed creating with the new Stampendous images this time around and I love the fact that these stamps will never date and can be used year after year.  I created a card using rusty hinge and black soot Distress Inks, perfect for a Halloween make, in my opinion.
I coloured my background piece by applying the inks to a non stick craft sheet, spritzing with water and mopping up the beads of ink. For further interest I added Aged Copper Embossing Enamel to the outside edges which gives wonderful texture.
I added a Placquette for further dimension colouring with butterscotch Alcohol Ink to blend with my background. I also included 31 using the Alpha Cards, colouring with Distress Inks, adding two skull charms for dimension.
I added a fence to the bottom of my card cut from white card using the On The Edge Picket Fence die, colouring with rusty hinge distress ink, adding a little black soot to the edges. I stamped the crow from Tim's Haunted Mansion set onto white card, cut out and added to the fence. To complete, I stamped THE SKELETON text onto white card, coloured with Distress Ink and added to the bottom of the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy Evans x x








3 comments:

lynne said...

Hi
I like that he is a happy skeleton :)
An amazing background to set him against.
Wishes
Lynne

butterfly said...

Wonderful inky background to a brilliant stamp! Love your picket fence, and great quadruple framing effect too...
Alison x

gayle said...

Fab stamp and colours :) you could frame this as a Halloween decoration! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails