Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Red Shoes...

Goodly Morning Stampfans, tis Tuesday already which means it is time for my latest DT creation. I have a new addiction - masks! For my tag today, I have used several masks and Distress Inks to make a custom fancy background and then added a smidge of stamping and a wee lass from Stampotique.


To start the tag off, I used a Crafters Workshop floral mask, smooshing right over the top with Milled Lavendar Stain - you will see that this layer is smudgy, just how I like it, nice and muted. I zapped this with a heat tool and then went in with the random dots Dylusions mask, using Tumbled Glass DI, next came the diamond Dylusions mask with Broken China DI and finally a That Special Touch trellis mask with Peacock Feathers DI. The blending was random through all of the masks so nothing is too overpowered. To finish the background, I added a leafy border Dylusions mask using Pine Needles to colour and added some ickle dots using Black Soot and a mini polka dot mask from That Special Touch.


The stamped image is Minky Girl from Stampotique - she was coloured with a waterbrush and Distress Inks and then popped onto the tag and I added Xmas Red Stickles to her boots - to match in with the sentiment which is from Quintissenstial Quotes Dylusions set, stamped in Jet Black Archival and then chopped up to fit onto the tag. I made a little tiara for Minky Girl to go with the sentiment.

The Ingredients I used:

For all masks please call Wendy on 01235 7608216
Dylusions Stamps
Stampotique Stamp
Distress Ink
Distress Stain
Archival Ink
Tag = Size 8

Thanks for looking! TTFN

Hels x

8 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous!! I love Minky Girl.

Artyjen said...

Lurve the tag.....it's perfect ;)
xoxo Sioux
Perhaps sparkly shoes are the answer to life, the universe and everything! LOL

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just fantastic, I love it.

Paula Whittaker said...

loving the sparkly red boots!

Gez said...

Great tag ♥ Love her boots!

Rebecca said...

Just adore this great!
Happy craftin
Rebecca

Anita Houston said...

Fabulous and whimsical!!! Fun design Hels!!!

Craftychris said...

Fabulous! I soooo want those boots xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails