Sunday, 5 August 2012

KATE CRANE WORKSHOPS

I have news...........HUGE NEWS..............
I am still in a daze to be honest
Kate Crane, Art Journaler Extrordinaire, is coming 
all the way from the deep North 
 to The Stamp Attic to teach a weekend of workshops, 
I am so excited.
Kate has been published in Craft Stamper and Stampington's Art Journal and Catch Up (among a few), Scrap 365 and has just produced her second set of Art Journaling DVD's. Kate is also Ranger Educated and is on the Stampotique Design Team.........phew, how lucky are we??
Kate will be teaching two one day workshops over the weekend of November 3rd and 4th.............Art Journal Inspirations and Inky Year Journal.................and I warn you now..........places are limited so delay at your peril...........you just cannot miss this opportunity.
all I can say is
Whooooooooo Hooooooooo

2 comments:

GillOsmond said...

Mahoosive news indeed! I have attended one of Kate Cranes workshops and they are such fun as well as GREAT!!

Sarah Anderson said...

You are worth coming down from the North for! Kate's fantastic and I'm sure you'll have an amazing time, and that these won't be the last workshops she does with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails