Wednesday, 13 June 2012

You Gotta Pick A Pocket...

... or at least a Pocket Watch which is what I have been playing with this week! Carrying on with challenges from The Compendium of Curiosities II, available HERE, this week turns to page 35. I went with a "travel theme" for my Pocket Watch and added it to a tag (well, I needed them to go with all the other tags I have made)


I used Destinations papers to cover the tag - using the 6" square piece for the tag, then flipping to the back of the pad and using the same paper design in the ATC size to add to the Pocket Watch. the aeroplane was stamped in Jet Black Archival onto Grungeboard, cut out and then coloured with Frayed Burlap and smidges of Fired Brick DI. I used a Journal Ticket to stamp the sentiment onto - again using Frayed Burlap to blend some colour onto it. The Pocket Watch was filled with images that I stamped onto Shrink Plastic using Black StaZon. I forget how much I love Shrink Plastic until I use it... tis fun to see it shrink into a mini size image. I added some Idea-ology to the Pocket Watch and tag. Finally, I added some pleated Ruler Tape to the bottom of the tag to make a banner.




The ingredients I used are:
Compendium II Book
Idea-ology:
Destinations Papers
Pocket Watch
Ball Chain
Cash Keys
Wire Pins
Charm Clips
Ruler Tape
Journal Tickets
Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Stamps - various travel themed
Jet Black Archival
Shrink Plastic
Jet Black StaZon
Tag

Thanks for looking.... TTFN!

Hels x

3 comments:

Gez said...

Wow! Incredible tag ♥

Helen said...

simply fabulous! I forgot to get a pocket watch so will sit this one out!

gayle said...

I love this tag! Really wanted one of those pocket watches but needed some ideas - this is awesome :) yay shrink plastic :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails