Thursday, 7 June 2012

Love & Cherish

I've finally completed the Creative Chemistry course and I must say I found it both informative and great fun.  Today I am showcasing the Rock Candy Distress Stickles Technique. All the products I have used are available from The Stamp Attic.

The background of my tag has been coloured with Distress Ink old paper and I then stamped the Wallpaper background stamp with faded jeans and walnut stain ink, adding Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy over the top.
I added two strips of card coloured with walnut stain ink to break up my background a little and spritzed with water adding Chitchat stickers Love & Cherish.
I have cut three hearts from card using the Mini Hearts die and embossed with a Texture Fade, colouring with Distress Inks and again adding Clear Rock Candy to coordinate with my background. For added dimension I have added the bird from the Adornments Charms, colouring with Alcohol Ink.
For further interest I have added two Gem Clips to my tag along with coordinated ribbon.
A little close up shot to show you the amazing detail of the background stamp, embossing and the Clear Rock Candy.


Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sigh.......love it! The detail is just amazing...thanks for the close up, it really shows that off.

Helen said...

One of my favourite lessons and this tag is just fabulous!

gayle said...

Awesome technique, what a great effect! Lots of texture :)

Gayle x

Julia S-W said...

Really love this beautiful piece! The colours and textures work perfectly. You have inspired me to follow this blog.
Julia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails