Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Lilac Butterflies...

Goodly Morning Stampfans and a very happy Tuesday to you all. This week I have been playing with Distress Ink and challenging my inner ink-goddess to use colours that I wouldn't normally put together. I call this my "snatch and grab" method... and believe me, it works! It really does. That just goes to show how FAB the whole Distress range is... all made to go together.



So. The backing of the tag is patterned paper that was coloured with Wild Honey, Crushed Olive and Shaded Lilac DI's. I splashed some water over the inkiness to add some distressing and edged the tag with Walnut Stain DI. I stamped out some butterflies from the Paper Artsy Hot Picks sheet and coloured them front and back with more Shaded Lilac and shaped the wings around my pokey tool to make them flutter more. I used some Chit Chat Stickers to make the sentiment and 3d them onto the tag.



The ingredients for this tag are:

Distress Inks
Paper Artsy Hot Picks HP1203
Chit Chat Stickers

Thanks for looking... see ya next week...

TTFN Hels x

2 comments:

Helen said...

What a fabulous tag, I love those butterflies and the colours you "grabbed" look great....

Claudia said...

Wow fantastic work, I love your Blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails