Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Boo...............

LOL I bet you wondered where I had disappeared to.........
I am still here, busy busy busy and keeping out of the way of my fantastic DT ladies who keep on coming up with more and more lovely artwork, thanks girls :)
So, I just popped in to tell you about a couple of new bits, Crafters Workshop Stencils new designs have just arrived, Poppies, you can see below and another favourite of mine Dandelions.
And we just took delivery of a second order of Distress Ink Reinkers for the Limited Edition sets, the Winter and the Autumn ones...........so if you missed the first lot you can get them again now.

We have some workshops coming up so if you are looking for some inspiration or just a fun inky painty day out then pop over and book your spot, we have some of them almost full now.

I promise not to be such a stranger.................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails