Sunday, 1 April 2012

Time out.....

I have a couple of days off (its our Wedding Anniversary) and am taking time out to just chill. We went out for 'tootle' about yesterday and ended up in Burford, Cotswold country. I love it there, such old old buildings
in the spring sunshine with the daffs out you can just imagine yourself way back in time............(if you turn your  back on the cars that is),
This pub caught my eye..............it dates back to 1580!
Afternoon Tea was called for.............
and duly consumed............
My find of the day was these little beauties, in a local garden centre, in the sale corner! I bought what they had left but wish they had had more.............they are candles, but I won't be lighting them.
Excuse some of the focusing issues, my phone camera seems to be playing me up a bit but it was all I had on me.
I hope your weekend is fun.

8 comments:

gayle said...

Happy Anniversary Wendy :) hope you both had a great weekend! Those spool candles are fab ;)

Carol Q said...

Happy Anniversary Wendy. Burford's lovely isn't it? Love those spool candles too!

Netty said...

Happy Anniversary and thank you for sharing these great pictures. x

Helen said...

Lovely part of the country to get away to. Happy Anniversary.

Miriam said...

Happy anniversary to you both. Hope you enjoy your time off - well deserved xx

Redanne said...

Happy Anniversary from me too. Did you really have to show that helf eaten scone though, now I need one!

Brenda Brown said...

Happy Anniversary - looks like you had a great day and those candles were a great find.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anne said...

Happy Anniversary Wendy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails