Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012

Tim's April tag has a very Spring feel to it this month.
I stamped the background from the Papillon set with black Archival ink and once again a little improvisation on my part, I used the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder for my embossed background then blended broken china and wild honey Distress Inks over the top of the embossed area. The focal point is the Bird Branch die, coloured with Distress Inks and a little peeled paint Distress Powder added to the leaves.
An Idea-ology word band adds a little more interest and dimension, secured in place with natural string.
As is per normal for me I had to add a little more in the form of a Mini Tattered Floral, cut from an old Hymn book and coloured with wild honey Distress Ink. Coordinated ribbon completes my tag.

All the products used on my tag are available from The Stamp Attic.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

2 comments:

gayle said...

Great background Tracy :) the colouring on the die cut bird is lovely!

Wendy said...

wow, gosh I wish you lived closer, you would be doing workshops, this is amazing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails