Tuesday, 10 April 2012

New additions..............

Hi, I hope you all had a lovely Easter and are now getting over the effects of Chocolate Poisoning. I actually believe there is such a thing. I ate a whole Lindt Bunny and had the headache from hell for the whole of the following day............
Got the news today that the last of the Alterations dies, released at CHA, have now arrived at Sizzix and tomorrow will be winging their way to me. I have just loaded them up on the website if you want to get in with a quick pre order. They are going to be limited. I am not too sure what is happening with dies just now but they are a in short supply and we are only getting about half of what we ordered.
I think my favourite is this Vintage Typewriter and there is a mini version too.
I also had 7 boxes of magazines delivered today too. Art Journaling, Haute Handbags, Somerset Memories and the first edition of the new quarterly Stampers Sampler. All online now if you fancy a bit of reading as the weather seems to be against us getting out and gardening just now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails