Wednesday, 14 March 2012

A little more VINTAGE

I decided on another vintage creation this morning using the VINTAGE set by TJ Designs from The Stamp Attic.
Glassine seemed the perfect backdrop for these images, scrunched to give that aged feel, with a little machine stitching to the edges to give a little more interest.
A little film strip ribbon gives a little more interest to my card adding YESTERDAY to the top stamped onto white card and coloured with vintage photo ink. An accoutrement adds a little more dimension.

I cut my heart from thick card and painted with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints London Night and Honey Dew, adding the Glaze for that crackle, so simple and crackles perfectly, sponging the edges with a little vintage photo Distress Ink to add to the aged feel. Moments To Remember has been stamped onto white card and coloured with vintage photo ink. I stamped the two rulers onto white card, scrunched a little and coloured with vintage photo ink.  My mini spools from Maya Road have been hand sewn into place.


Thanks for stopping by, Tracy x x

5 comments:

Helen said...

Love this Tracy, and you have just given me an idea for something - must write it down so I don't forget before I get home!

Redanne said...

Tracy, this is absolutely gorgeous, loving the antique look of it. That Glassine paper is so very versatile, I even make flowers with it.

Wendy said...

another amazing piece Tracy, your ideas are just incredible.

Rita said...

Absolutely Stunning. A real piece of Art. Hugs Rita xxx

☼Carolina ArtesanĂ­as☼ said...

nice! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails