Thursday, 8 March 2012

Birthday Celebrations...........

as we turn 14 on March 9th 2012. I cannot believe that its been that long............what alot has changed since 1998. I started out doing craft fayres and party plan, then big shows like Ally Pally and Port Sunlight, then moved to a shop from home, then online until 2005 when I opened the shop. It was only 6 months then until I needed more space and extended into the shop next door (they had gone by then LOL), and again in July 2010 when I extended the other side of me and took over the small shop opposite for our workshop. The stock has just increased and expanded and we are now stuffed to the hilt again!!
I have an online Birthday Offer of free shipping and a small free gift for every order submitted online on the 9th.
As yet though, no cake LOL
I want to therefore take this opportunity to thank all of my customers over the last 14 years, thank you for your support, loyalty and friendship and I look forward to filling your crafting desires for a few more to come.
So, new stuff arrived from Pink Paislee today - SheArt by Christy Tomlinson included. We have her stamps on order and arriving very soon too.
Some of Tim's Idea-ology arrived too..................
and Sizzix dies................
So as you can see, I am going to have to find a bit more room and fast!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Happy birthday to Stamp Attic, may you continue to grow!
Anne
x

Helen said...

Happy Birthday Stamp Attic!! I may just have to pop over to cyber-shop....lol!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Stamp Attic!!!! I hope you have many more wonderful years ahead xxxx
Lots of love
Katy Mouse xxxxxx

Redanne said...

A very happy birthday to you! I have only discovered you recently, through Hels, but I am now a big fan and I love your shop!

Joanna King (aka Asia K) said...

Happy birthday Stamp Attic!!! - thank you Wendy for making it such a great experience every time I visit ;) Big hugs xx

Ruby said...

Happy Birthday to the SA Wendy! I loved reading how it's all gone from then to now! Your shop is honestly the best I have found, keep up the fab work!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails