Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Day Three..............

I wanted to try to show you just how big this show is............its hard to do. This is one aisle, at one end of one of the three halls................no wonder my feet hurt!
Today was another one full of fab art and new stuff!
I like this...............saw it on Judikins stand and need me some.
new things at Inkadinkado, gears set is appealing and those flowers might just have to come to our place too.................
I have never seen so much art in all my life........boy there are some very talented folks out there.........
not sure how good this photo is for you to see this, but its a tree that has been hung with lots of bling, chandelier type strings with glass globes at the ends, filled with coloured flowers, more bling to match the theme of the trees...........
this one was on the same stand..........birdcages filled with flowers and colour.............just amazing.
part of the show is the networking and finally putting faces to names. This is Shelly, she is my 'Magic Miracle' at the end of an email, the person who somehow manages to sort out issues, find stuff for me and get it all shipped safe and sound. It was amazing to meet her and this is a public 'Thank You' to her from me for all she does..............thanks Shelly x
a tag dressform.............this was on the Ranger stand, all the tags are the Distress colours.
a few more of the Ranger challenge dressforms..................
Okay folks thats all for now..............its very late here, we got back in from dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and I can hardly move.........amazing food and lots of it, I even had half of it in a take home bag............last day at the show tomorrow and then we are off out with a friend who lives here. Disneyland and Californian Adventure, shopping and the coast for dinner............its a hard life!

6 comments:

Helen said...

Glad you're getting some relaxation after all that walking! Loving the pictures.

Joanna King (aka Asia K) said...

It definitely sounds like hard life....she sighs... I want such a hard life too! x

Brenda Brown said...

Enjoy the end of the show and the R&R.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Carol Q said...

yeah - can I have your hard life too Wendy?! lol all that "stuff" it must be very easy to get completely carried away buying new stock. enjoy the rest of your trip Wendy.

BumbleVee said...

oooh.... my neck would be sore from all the gawking.... what fun!

Spyder said...

really amazing pictures below and above, thanks for sharing.
(Lyn)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails