Friday, 16 December 2011

Merry Christmas

I am feeling very festive now there is only a matter of days until the big day so I thought I would create a couple more festive cards using the Here Comes Santa set from IndigoBlu from The Stamp Attic.
I created the background using a piece of torn scrap paper and Distress Ink broken china. I created the background first and then stamped the snowflake border at the top of my card.
The trees were then added, with a little shading at the bottom of each tree, Merry Christmas completes my card.
Whilst I was in the festive spirit I decided to create a second card this time using the tree from the set, masked and stamped at the bottom of the card with black Archival Ink. I used the fabulous Zipper once again to create my zipper flower adding a button to the centre along with some black ribbon.
I added a couple of layers of UTEE and placed my card in the fridge and then cracked the enamel to give an aged glass tile look.
I've tried to get a close up shot so that you can see the cracks, must admit they look great in real life.

This is probably my last post until after Christmas so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for The New Year and a big THANK YOU for your continued support. Tracy (http://craftaddicts-tracyevans.blogspot.com/) x x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails