Tuesday, 6 December 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I am feeling rather festive especially whilst creating my pieces for The Stamp Attic this week using the Here Comes Santa set from Indigo Blu.
I love the snowflake border stamp on this set it's so detailed.  On this occasion I have stamped with Vermillion Archival and StazOn Stone Grey ink, adding a little of each colour to the stamp, masking the tree before stamping the second.
I also added some gorgeous trim to the top of my card and then made a floral to match adding a red button to the centre (the trim is available in the shop but not yet on line).
Whilst I was on a roll I created a second card using those wonderful Authentique papers. I also created a zipper flower, which I coloured with Distress Ink Fired Brick. For a little dimension I added a second layer to two of my trees and added text to jump rings.
I also thought it would be fun to create a place setting for Christmas from the fabulous SPOOLS that Wendy has in stock.  I added decorative paper to the centre of my spool from the Authentique range and stamped the trees onto the Authentique paper and added two layers to each tree and adhered to the spool. I added the same trim to the top of my spool to match my card above. I cut a banner from the same paper using the Tattered Banners die for the finishing touch.
Talking of Christmas don't forget Tim's fabulous 12 Tags of Christmas and this is today's offering, all of the details of which you can find HERE and of course all the products are available from The Stamp Attic.


Thanks for stopping by, Tracy x x

4 comments:

Helen said...

Those stamps are fab (how did I resist buying them!)and so is the tag.

Ruby said...

Wow that flower is stunning! Gorgeous Tracy!

Wendy said...

Cool spools.............

Brenda Brown said...

I knew this had to be your work Tracy as soon as I saw it on the dashboard.
Wonderful pieces and so creative, love the colours and designs. Looks like you'll have a very beautiful Christmas table.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails