Friday, 18 November 2011

When The Moon Shines

I have been using the fabulous new Christmas Set from Indigo Blu, Here Comes Santa for my DT piece this time around.  I wanted to challenge myself to create a card without any embellishments, I wanted the stamps to do all the talking, so to speak! Quite a challenge for me as I love love my embellishments.
I punched a circle from scrap paper to mask off my moon and I created the background using Distress Ink Broken China which I then spritzed with water to give a snowy feel and then removed my mask.
All my images have been stamped in black Archival Ink.  I love the sentiment on this set, one which I am sure I will use many times.
I actually chose to cut my sentiment up this time around to fit in with my scene.  All the edges have been coloured with Distress Ink Broken China, again to add to that icy feel.

Thanks for stopping by. Tracy x x (http://www.craftaddicts-tracyevans.blogspot.com/)

3 comments:

Helen said...

Ooh, what lovely stamps. wasn't going to get any (more) new Christmas stamps...

The Sparkly Fairy said...

What a great card. I love these stamps!

Cath Wilson said...

LOVE this, Tracy. Told you, I'm not a big embellishment lover but it's so lovely to see some really good stamping and done so well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails