Sunday, 6 November 2011

Sticky Notes and Snowflakes

Hello! Hope you are all ok!

For my DT projects this season, Wendy has tasked me with creating projects other than cards - so here is my first project for The Stamp Attic using the gorgeous and so clever Sizzix & Hero Arts Christmas Stamps and Dies, and the delicious My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas papers.
I have made a wrap around for a pack of sticky notes, just to make a small gift that I could give to a friend in the run up to Christmas. The front of the wrap has trees stamped and gilded using gilding flakes, and a sentiment from the really versatile CL343 Holiday Sayings. Who does not need help in the memory / list department in the run up to the festive season! I kept the inside simple, just keeping a space where I could pop a message.

The trees have been stamped with the trees and snowflakes from the Hero Arts / Sizzix set, and cut with the Framelits dies that are included. The snowflake is also a die from that set too! They were then gilded with gilding flakes to complement the colours of the delicious MME papers.

Thanks for looking! Will be back soon with more projects! K :-) 

3 comments:

Fuchsia said...

What a clever idea I love it !

Wendy said...

well you certainly rose to the challenge, love it.

Kirsten Alicia said...

So lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails