Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Merry Christmas...................

....................Using the fabulous Here Comes Santa set by Indigo Blu from The Stamp Attic.
I used some gorgeous papers Authentique for my card this week. My card blank is from this range and so are the background papers.
I stamped the trees with Stazon Stone Grey onto the Authentique paper, cut out and added to my card blank. I then stamped them a second time, cut out and added a second layer for a 3D appearance to my trees. I stamped Merry Christmas onto white card with vermillion Archival Ink and added to the top of my card.
I also added a large flower, cut using the Tattered Florals die adding 9 layers of flower and shaping to give a very dimensional flower.


Thanks for stopping by. Tracy x x (http://craftaddicts-tracyevans.blogspot.com/).

4 comments:

Fuchsia said...

Oh Wow !
I am gonna have to come back to this one love the techniques used awesome style !

The Sparkly Fairy said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the trees!

Helen said...

That paper is so gorgeous.. can't believe I've not noticed it before. Lovely card.

Wendy said...

I think Authentique Wonder was the best paper release this year. Love the card Tracy, the 3D effect just makes it look so much more than a card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails