Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Pumpkin frame

 A while ago Wendy sent me this Acrylic Shadowbox Frame Pumpkin  to have a play with, I have been working on it the last few days and now it's time to show it! 
However, I have to say because the surface is shiny acrylic it is the HARDEST thing to get a good picture of.........you might notice in most of the pics there is a circle.....that's my camera lens! At least you get an idea of how shiny it actually is!
 So the frame comes in pieces that you cover with paper, paint, stamp etc etc...............I used MIDNIGHT DREARY papers to cover the back and front of my frame.......

.....then I stamped, coloured and cut out three little STAMPOTIQUE figures..... Skullboy, Corie and Cooperand added these inside the frame along with a hanging bird cage taken from the PINK PAISLEE PHANTOM stamp set

I also used a bird stamp and the word BOO from the Phantom set of stamps to stamp around the edge of the frame itself.
When you are done decorating the inside the acrylic cover for the shadowbox is added.....there are little clips to hold it in place........and you can then add extra decoration on top if you like. THe frame comes with 3 leaves to decorate so I covered one with paper and added it to the front along with some twisted wire and a few plastic spiders (from the supermarket just now amongst the Hallowe'en stuff)
Sue Roddis

7 comments:

inkypinkycraft said...

This is amazing, I love it, love it , love it! What more can I say ?!trace x

gayle said...

This looks AMAZING!!! I see from the previous post that this is obviously the first and most appropriate word lol

Fuchsia said...

Oh how cool is that!!!!!
awesome

Wendy said...

I love it, thank you x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, it looks great.

Joanna King (aka Asia K) said...

Stunning!!! xx

Alison Horne said...

This is fantastic sue, what an unusual shaped frame, perfect little horrors inside too.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails