Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Not just for backgrounds

 PAN PASTELS that is......are not just for backgrounds...................though of course they make FABULOUS backgrounds. I used a mix of pink, light and dark grey for my background on this piece.
 They can also be used to colour in an image....... I used a mix of several colours to colour in my hand drawn pumpkin......of course I used orange but also a brown, a light green and some of the dark grey......the mix of colours gives a richer finish.
 I also used a touch of the orange to highlight around some of the images...............very versatile these PAN PASTELS!!
Sue Roddis

4 comments:

Wendy said...

bit like yourself Mrs Roddis, versatile that is! I love this piece especially the hand drawn pumpkin.

Gez said...

Great to see Pan Pastels available this side of the pond! Fabby pumpkin! xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic coloring, I love the PP, too.

Ruby said...

Wonderful colouring and your hand drawn pumpkin is just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails