Monday, 3 October 2011

Back home again...............

What do you mean, you never knew I had left!!
Been on holiday to Suffolk and just adored it. The countryside is so picturesque and I particularly loved the day we spent at Flatford Mill. I can see why John Constable was so inspired.
So, back in the hot seat and just letting you know there is something pretty special coming tomorrow. Sue Roddis working her magic with some PanPastels.  After many of you asking for us to stock them, we finally got them in and decided to let Sue loose with a set or too...............trust me, you need to make sure you don't miss it.

2 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

well if you will sneak off without telling us lol ;) Hmm, don't think I've ever been to Suffolk!!

Sue said...

Welcome back xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails