Friday, 9 September 2011

A CAS Card

Happy Friday!  It’s just about the weekend!

Today I have a CAS (clean and simple) card to share with you.  This card is 5 x 5 but it would work just as well as a mini notelet card, 3 x 3.

I simply die cut a circle in black, another in yellow bazzill that I stamped with the envelope pattern stamp by Hero Arts.  To add a bit of texture I stamped the dictionary stamp for the background and wrapped around some polka dot ribbon.

Finally I stamped the sentiment in black and added some lush green pearls.

All supplies are for sale at The Stamp Attic.

Isn’t it fab that some of the old images are coming back again?  I just LOVE that phone.  I embossed it in clear so it’s really glossy in real life!

Have a great weekend!





2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great CAS card Ruby, I love the phone image and the delicate background stamping. Tracy x

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh I love it! What a gorgeous card :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails