Monday, 22 August 2011

Just Saying Hi..

Hi there everyone

Today I have a simple card to share with you using some really pretty papers by Authentique and some Hero Arts stamps.

PISA140811

I LoVe the colours in this paper pad.  They still have my favourite big bold florals but mixed in are some lighter, delicate papers and some polka dots/gingham/other patterns.  They are so pretty that you really don’t need to add very much to make up a card.

I’m not sure it needs much explaining other than to say that the yellow ribbon is a gorgeous grosgrain for sale in the shop.  Can you see my little button on the bow?  That was originally a plain cream button that I coloured using two different brown Copics to create a two tone button.  If you let the ink dry just slightly it helps you get a marbled effect where it slightly removes the colour when you add the second colour.  A little Memento Rich Cocoa stamped Hero Arts’ penny farthing (from ‘Joy Ride’) raised with pop dots and a simple sentiment (from ‘Just Say Hi’) to finish =  another card ready for sending as and when the moment requires.

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Dragon said...

OOO that is just so cheerful this Monday morning
Frankie
xx

Wendy said...

So pretty, what lovely papers, was that really in that pad?? I must look closer in future lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails