Friday, 5 August 2011

Hi there

Just a quick post from me today to share some cards we made recently in one of my workshops.

Butterflies110711(1)
For the first card we used Prickley Pear Butterfly & die, Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants Baby Mine range ‘Bundle of Joy’ – isn’t that paper lovely with all of the soft colours? I love the shape of the white flowers too.  We used lots of punches; Fiskars Threading Water, Woodware butterfly, Medium and small circles, Ranger Distress Inks and Prima ePearls.

Butterflies110711(2)
 For the second card we created some background paper using a Prima text (mini stamp) with Ranger Distress Inks, Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts ‘Type’.  From the same Fancy Pants Baby Mine range we used the blue patterned paper, ‘Adore’ with some Bazzill cardstock.  The butterfly punch is from Tonic (I’m not sure if these are listed on the website yet) the ribbon and Prima ePearls are available in the shop.

Butterflies110711(3)

For the final card we used Hero Arts ‘Find Joy’ & ‘Envelope Pattern’. We used another beautiful piece of paper from the Fancy Pants Baby Mine range ‘By the Inch’.  The dies are Nestabilities Circles & Scallops, Tim Holtz Die ‘Fanciful Flight’ and as before the ribbon and pearls can be found in the shop.

Like what you see?  Why don’t you join in one of my workshops?  I’m running some Copic ones over the Summer too, soon to be detailed on line.

Ruby 2 Shoes signing off, happy crafting!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Well that is one workshop I wish I had attended instead of sitting opposite getting slowly greener LOL
one of these days......love all the cards but the middle one is my fave and that is because of the colours x

Kirsten Alicia said...

Ooh, they're so pretty. I think the first one is my favourite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails