Thursday, 11 August 2011

Dina Wakley stamps

 It's been a while since I blogged here and even longer since I made some cards so I thought it's about time I got my act together!! 
I bought these DINA WAKLEY stamps recently, they are fab for journals but equally useful on cards!
 I used the piece of paper off the pad I use to work on for my basic backgrounds......it had some nice spay/splattter/splodge patterns it and I added a bit of stencilling through sequin waste, a punched heart here and there and a quick spray of ink.

This one is SILHOUETTE SCRIPT

and this one is GRUNGY SILHOUETTE.......on here the image has circles around the head and below the arm......I cut these off and replaced them with paint circles (glue stick lid dipped in paint), I also added the numbers inside the circles.
Sue Roddis

6 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great cards Sue and I love the inky backgrounds, perfect for the images. Tracy xn

Wendy said...

ohhhh nice, love the inky circles

Helen said...

FAB!! I love these stamps, I treated myself to a couple - love how you've used them here.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Terrific cards. I like these stamps a lot.

Dragon said...

Woo these stamps are fantastic... might need to have spree!!!
Frankie
xx

Netty said...

Terrific stamps and love how you've used them. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails