Saturday, 9 July 2011

Getting Spritzy...

Goodly Morning! I have been getting thoroughly inky and messy with those divine Colorwash Sprays from Ranger... and combined them with the rather lush Studio 490 stamps that I so love to use.




The tag base was soaked with water first, then I spritzed Lettuce and Sail Boat Blue Colorwashes onto them. If you wet the tag first, the sprays with blend together better and give a softer look. I used White Dabber to stamp a few Studio 490 images onto the base of the tag. I then used the same spritzing technique to colour some cardstock that I could stamp onto and cut out. I stamped a couple of the Studio 490 flowers onto the card and cut them out... layering them up with some stamped leaves behind them.


The sentiment is actually a long one but because I was popping the sentiment onto a tag, I cut the rubber (I know, I know, I am a bad girl for doing that but I prefer my sentiments like that lol) and then stamped with Black Archival ink which I gave a zap with a heatgun to set them. A quick and simples tag but oh boy, I am loving those colours together!

The Ingredients I used are:

Studio 490 Stamps
Tags
White Paint Dabber
Black Archival Ink
Colorwash Sprays

Thanks for looking... TTFN

Hels x

8 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Beautiful Hels, love those colours together with the white, stunning, Judith xx

Fiona said...

Hels love that tag - the colours are beautiful :0

Helen said...

Love this combination of colours, and with the white on top it is even better. Love it.

Carol Q said...

gorgeous Hels. lovely colour choice.

Ruby said...

Gorgeous Hels and I love that you cut your stamps!!

funkycrafter said...

another winner. really like the colors. makes me feel happy.

funkycrafter said...

another winner. really like the colors. makes me feel happy.

Wendy said...

stunning tag, those colours.........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails