I thought I would share a simple bright and cheery card with you today. I think a splash of colour is needed. The weather hasn't been so great, has it?!
This is one of the cards that we created in the last workshop which was all about Nestabilities. What I love about 'Nesties' is the way that you can create your own shaped cards and you can layer multiple dies in so many different ways.
Here are the simple steps to making this little card..
· Using 'Fancy Frames' Nesties Die cut two squares out of patina Bazzill cardstock
· Score the back of one square and adding tape adhere the two squares together
· Die cut white label using Labels 16 die
· With Archival black ink stamp sentiment with Hero Arts 'Find Joy' onto turquoise mist
· Tie on pink polka dot ribbon before attaching white panel to card base with pop dots
· Stamp Hero Arts 'Blossom Art' flower, cut out leaving a border
· Attach a Prima e.Pearl to centre
· Add to white panel with pop dots to finish
All of the supplies can be found over at The Stamp Attic. The dies aren't listed on the website yet, but they are held in stock.
Enjoy the rest of your day. Happy creating!