Friday, 3 June 2011

Belated..........

should have got this up sooner but what with Blogger messing about and all the new stuff we have in the shop just now, I got a bit behind.......sorry
This amazing bracelet was given to me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, by Hels. She used lots of Tim Holtz Idea-ology and some of the new Steampunk Charms too. It is very dainty and just tinkles a bit when I am wearing it but as Hels well knows, not too long or I slam them in the till and that has ruined one or two bracelets and necklaces in the past.
And as if that was not enough, she made me this  handbag charm too! Now I am not a normal girl and don't do handbags or shoes (I heard you gasp) but I do do books and this made the perfect hanger for the cabinet of my bookcase, it looks fab!! Again she used lots of Tim and some Steampunk Charms.
Thank you Hels, lovely personal gifts..........

3 comments:

bearkis said...

Прекрасен подарък,поздравления!

Helen said...

Gorgeous! Happy belated birthday.

Helen said...

actually belated happy birthday sounds the better way to have phrased that.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails