Monday, 16 May 2011

Molly Blooms Stamps at The Stamp Attic

Hello everyone! It's Kerry :-) !Wendy has let me loose on The Stamp Attic blog, so please brace yourself for quite a few photos and links!

Wendy has started to stock the lovely Molly Blooms Stamps - they are not online as yet, but they are in the shop! I thought that they would look fabulous with the beautiful My Mind's Eye 'Hattie' collection. I love this mini stack, as the colours are just gorgeous. This is a paperbag card - so plenty of scope to play with the lovely images. WARNING - this post is a bit of a photo marathon - so nip and grab a cuppa while you have chance!

This is the front of the card. The wired heart is a steampunk charm, which I just love. It is nice and flat on the back, so it is so easy to adhere to the tag.

This is the inside of the card, on the left hand side. This is the bottom of the bag that has created the two panels. You can use this for slotting a tag in for a personal message. I chose to use this for an image of George, as I had a hard choice in choosing which ones to use! I've used some of Tim Holtz' tape and ribbon to embellish. The sentiment is by Cats Life Press. I love a round sentiment (you can probably guess!!). You will be able to see liberal doses of Fiskars border punches too!
I love playing with these stamps and being able to build layers of images. The pie is seperate from Chef Molly, so she could hold a birthday cake instead!
This is the insert from the card. The image was masked and the herb boxes stamped so she has something to sit on. The flower is a Prima Melody bloom.
Last one! Phew! This just shows the lovely 'Hand Stamped' Molly Blooms sentiment, which is an absolute must! Again, it shows the really gorgeous papers!
Thanks for sticking with me all the way to the end of the post. You deserve a medal!

Have a lovely day :-)
Kx

5 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely piece and you are right those papers are gorgeous and I love the heart embellishment. Tracy x

Wendy said...

Amazing piece Kerry, your colour choice is very me, wonder how you knew that lol Molly will be online asap, sorry they are not there yet, I was busy making the shop all nice and new.

Ruby said...

These are gorgeous Kerry and I can honestly say so much more beautiful in real life too!

Kerry said...

Thanks Tracy! K:-)

Kerry said...

Thanks Ruby & Wendy too! Lol! Kx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails