Monday, 30 May 2011

Hero Arts Yumminess!

Hi there

I’m here to share a simple card that I made using Hero Arts stamps.  I just cannot get enough of these Hero Arts flowers, they are so versatile.

I started by covering my card base with a distressed cream paper from the Basic Grey Hello Luscious 6 x 6 pad and rounded the corners with a corner rounder.  On top of that I added a patterned piece from the same pad, rounding the corners as shown.  Before attaching the patterned panel I added a red polka dot ribbon and I then stamped the sentiment using Hero Arts CL494 Find Joy and ColorBox Dark Cherry.  I love using different coloured inks on card, it’s so easy to get stuck in the rut of using black all the time (well it is for me anyway!)

I then stamped CL479 Dictionary Greeting onto white bazzill with Versamark Watermark Ink which I then embossed with white embossing powder.  I then used Fired Brick distress ink by Ranger, leaving some areas lighter than others.

Using Hero Arts CL495 Blossom Art and black Archival Ink I stamped the flower on white Bazzill cardstock.  I then used Ranger Tattered Rose to distress it pink, and added Fired Brick to the edges to add interest.  I attached this to the card to add dimension.  To top it off I added a little red Prima flower.

I often get inspiration from patterned papers.  You pick the paper and then an idea pops into your head.  What inspires you?  I’d love to hear all about it!

Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you have a great week!

All items are available in The Stamp Attic.

Happy Crafting!

Thanks for popping by!  Ruby 2 Shoes :o)

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Ruby its lovely, there is just soooo much you can do with flowers and with all those lovely new papers you just keep coming up with the ideas. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

online soma buy cheap generic soma - side effects taking carisoprodol

Anonymous said...

soma buy generic soma pictures - soma class of medication

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium schedule 1 drug - buy valium no prescription uk

Anonymous said...

buy soma online ambien plus soma pharmacy - urine drug screen for soma

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam generic valium buy valium online no prescription in australia - buy valium online no prescription cheap

Anonymous said...

ambien pharmacy ambien cipro drug interactions - buy ambien online usa

Anonymous said...

generic soma where to buy soma intimates - buy genotropin (somatropin)

Anonymous said...

buy valium uk valium dosage alcohol withdrawal - valium dosage conscious sedation

Anonymous said...

ambien on line ambien side effects alcohol - ambien cr 6.25 generic

Anonymous said...

valium antidepressant valium contraceptive pill - valium reactions

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails