Friday, 6 May 2011

Hello!

Hi there everyone!

Firstly, thank you for such a warm welcome!  I am SO excited to be joining this team of such talented crafters :o)

Today I have a card to share with you that I made using some gorgeous Hero Arts flower stamps.  I started with the gorgeous paper as a background from Basic Grey’s Hello Luscious 6 x 6 mini pads.  I really love working with mini pads, in fact Wendy calls me the Mini Pad Queen lol.  She only has to tell me she has a new mini pad in and I’m over to the shop like a shot!


I created this card using Hero Arts Layered Flowers (CL496).  These flowers are great for layering.  Just by adding a few pop dots you can create really pretty flowers with dimension.  I want to make up some little tags with them, I think they would look really fab hanging off a gift bag.

I stamped the two flowers onto Bazzill cardstock, embossed with Ranger Archival Jet Black ink and Stampendous Clear Embossing Powder and then added the second, smaller one which I pop dotted.  To finish the flower off I just added a lemon ePearl and two stamped and embossed leaves in green Bazzill cardstock.

Using Nestabilities dies I die cut a ‘Circle’ in white Bazzill, a larger circle in black Bazzill and a limey-yellow circle with the ‘Blossom’ die using the Hello Luscious papers .  I assembled all as shown, adding the flower, and pop dotted onto card base using pop dots.  They aren’t showing on line yet but Wendy does sell them.

Before attaching the completed panel to the card I tied around a polka dot ribbon and added two punched borders that I made using Fiskars Threading Water hole punch and more of the Hello Luscious papers.

Finally I stamped the sentiment using Find Joy (CL494).
 
All items are available in The Stamp Attic.

Happy Crafting!

Thanks for popping by!  Ruby 2 Shoes :o)

4 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely layered flower Ruby and I love the vibrant colours too. Tracy x

Wendy said...

Fabulous ruby, so colourful....thank you x

Kerry said...

Love the colours Ruby! The Hero flower is stunning. Kx

Gez said...

Fabulous card. Great flower :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails