Thursday, 12 May 2011

Claudines clear and foam stamps

 While I was at home this last time I acquired some of CLAUDINE HELMUTHS foam and clear stamps, today I had a play with them.
 This first version was me trying to be clean and simple......I discovered I don't do it very well!!! I stamped the foam houses with ADIRONDACK INK PADS and then overstamped the clear stamps with black ARCHIVAL INK

 For this second version I stamped the foam images with DISTRESS INKS and then sprayed the stamp with a little water...........the clear stamps were stamped with archival ink as before.

There is another even more grungy version over on my blog if you fancy seeing more birds and houses!
JABBERWOCKY
Sue Roddis

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love them all been to your blog I love the grunge paint work

Love Dawn xx

Gez said...

These stamps didn't overly appeal to me until I saw your pages. They are all brilliant :)
Off to shop ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails