Friday, 15 April 2011

Papillon

I am really enjoying using the new PAPILLON set from Tim Holtz, the background is fabulous on this set and works wonderfully with the butterflies/moths.
I wanted to use a completely different colour scheme from my last creation with this set so I chose to use the Distress Stains in peeled paint with highlights of vintage photo. I applied my Distress Stains to a piece of watercolour card which I then used for all my stamped pieces.
The flower in the bottom corner is simply created from a scrap of white material which I have lightly coloured with peeled paint Distress Stain and added a co-ordinated button to the centre.  Must admit I am really pleased with this simple flower. The heart at the back of my flower is the mini hearts Movers and Shapers die.
All my images have been embossed with Detail White embossing powder, which really makes the images pop from the page.  The butterfly at the bottom of the page has been stamped twice and a second layer added to give a 3D like appearance.  Two of my butterflies have Trinket Pins for their bodies and the two smaller butterflies/moths have Snaps added to their bodies.
Once again I have added Memo Pins which enclose numbers from Tim's Lost and Found Paper Stash. All my images have been layered onto co-ordinated Bazzil card and the edges of the card have been sponged with peeled paint Distress Ink.  All the products are available from The Stamp Attic. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, much appreciated.  Have a fabulous weekend, Tracy x x (http://www.craftaddicts-tracyevans.blogspot.com/).

6 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

cor this is beautiful Tracy... loving this heaps xx

Wendy said...

and she does it again....beautiful Tracy and I am guessing Stains you don't spray then?? lol (private joke folks)

Carol Q said...

beeutiful Tracy!

Gez said...

Very pretty indeed. :)

TonyR said...

lorks-a-lordy!!! I'm gonna have to have a bash at this!!! I even bought a "mini sewing machine" [JML] for stitch details and not tried it yet!!
thanks for the superb inspiration xx

Kirsten Alicia said...

So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails