Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Sew In A Box...

Goodly morning... tis time for me to show you another box in the Configurations series that I am altering... it has been a few weeks since I last showed you one and I haven't been lazy - I have got another couple of boxes altered so I thought I would show you the Sewing themed box I have made...



Using Lost & Found stack papers to line the box and then more elements from this stack to make the title - basically cutting out each letter, mounting it onto mountboard and then making a little stand for it to sit on.




The edges of the box are painted with Black Dabber and then have Inka Gold smudged over them to give them a bit of bling. The little buttons are Idea-ology Accoutrements and the little hanger is one of the new Idea-ology Hanger Clips.





I used a little Maya Road flower and a Maya Road Crystal Trinket pin to finish the box off. Inside the box right at the back is a little mini chipboard dressform that is from the Collection set. If you can't find the products on the website, just give Wendy a call on 01235 760821 because there is a whole heap more lushly stash in the shop :O))

Thanks for looking.. TTFN

Hels x

3 comments:

Helen said...

Wow, Hels - another cracking box - I still haven't started mine at all yet - but I am trying to stash little bits and pieces in readiness!

Gez said...

Oooh gorjuss Hels!

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Love this. i have yet to start mine yet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails