Thursday, 3 February 2011

A Splash Of Colour

My next DT piece for The Stamp Attic is to use the images above, Bloom Clear from Claudine Hellmuth.  This time around I have created a three fold card using one of the flowers.  I simply cut a piece of 12 x 12 Bazzil card stock in half and scored at 4" and 8" to form my accordion.

My flower, stems and leaves have all been stamped onto the 7 Gypsies Paddington Paper using black Archival Ink. I have used the image on the bottom of the stamp, which could be used for grass as my stems, simply cut up into random pieces.
I have highlighted the centre of the flowers with purple Bazzil card and a small button.  Faux stitching has been added to lift the flowers from the black background.
The flowers and leaves have been raised to give a 3D like appearance.
To complete I have added a Studio 490 Scallop Art Part, which has been stamped with Hero Arts Old French Writing and sponged with DI dusty concord.  I have threaded black ribbon through the holes to add some texture.  Thanks for stopping by, Tracy Evans x x

4 comments:

She said...

Oh Tracy, this is lovely. S x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Tracy, love the contrast of the black and white with the purple and the stamps on the 7 Gypsies paper look fabulous.
Have a great day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Gez said...

Very pretty. The colours looks fabulous.

Netty said...

Fab card Tracy. Annette x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails