Saturday, 19 February 2011

in Stitches..........

or rather at Stitches, or now known as the CHIS, Craft & Hobby International Show. This show is the UK equivalent of CHA and is held each year at the NEC in Birmingham. This year I am here helping out one of my  lovely suppliers, Julie and Alan Collins, the source of all Prima, Bazzill and Hero.
My intention was to show you all my pre show stand set up photos tonight, but alas the right lead for the camera has been left at home. So, here is a picture of one of the new Prima 6x6 pads we will have in stock sometime next week, complete with matching flowers (these new pads are amazing). And hopefully, after some jiggery pokery we will have the photos for you tomorrow..........
Kate is at the shop doing a sterling job, so the answer is YES, we are open....................

2 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

Cool! Carol and I are coming over tomorrow so will try and say hi :)

Barb Cady said...

Wish I wasn't working and could have made it to the show! Have a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails