Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Everything 490!

Goodly Morning... tis time for me to show you what I have been up to over the past few days... I am still conjouring up another installment of the Configuration box, so in the meantime, I have an ATC to show you that I made using those gorgeous Studio 490 stamps from Wendy Vecchi. I don't think there is a single stamp in the Studio 490 range that I don't like... and with more sets coming soon, I am sure that I will be expanding my collection soon! Oooh, and while I think about the new sets... did you know that you can pre-order them already? Just CLICK HERE and you will be magically transported on the wings of a Grungepaper butterfly to the Stamp Attic website :O))




I made this ATC using Distress Inks to colour the base card and then overstamping with the same colour - I used Tumbled Glass for the inking and stamping as I wanted a subtle but pretty colour behind the rest of the things in the design. I edged the ATC with Vintage Photo DI and dragged Walnut Stain around the very tips of the edges just to close the design in.



I stamped several flower shapes onto Grungepaper and Grungeboard, overstamping with background stamps to jazz the flowers up and then colouring with Rusty Hinge, Aged Mahogany and Tumbled Glass DI's. I stamped a butterfly, coloured him with Scattered Straw and Ageh Mahogany wing tips and then popped an Idea-ology lock over the top and filled the keyhole with Glossy Accents. Finally, I dabbed a few dots of Black Enamel Accents onto the scallop border and the dots on the sentiment... All of the goodies used are readily available at The Stamp Attic... thanks for looking... TTFN

Hels x

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks Hels, its lovely. And you are right about those Wendy Vecchi stamps, they should ship in around a week or so...........that means here by the end of the month or sooner......how exciting is that!

themixiepixie said...

What a fabulous ATC! is it for someone? For sale? I am so inspired by this! I am out blog-hopping and ran across this and I am hooked! I am so-o-o ready to be transported to the Stamp Attic store website! (: I will put your link/button on my blog as soon as I learn how to do that! (I am in desperate need of a blog tutor!) Cheers! ~Mixie

Kirsten Alicia said...

This is so completely gorgeous. Good thing I can only see a picture of it, I'd probably make off with the real thing!!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails