Saturday, 5 February 2011

Alice by DANITA

 I will admit that these stamps would not normally appeal to me........I would think they were too cute!!!...........
 .....but it is amazing what I will forgive because its ALICE !!

 Having said that I decided to give them a go and now I have worked with them I find I REALLY LIKE them!! I mean that cat is not so cute really!

 With his cheesy grin how could he be anything other than the CHESHIRE cat........and you do know I live in CHESHIRE!!!

The stamps are ALICE IN WONDERLAND by DANITA for CRESCENDOH

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Wasn't keen on them...now I have seen them used... LOVE them!! You have made them look FAB!!

Wendy said...

I love them, they are so not cute.......

Brenda Brown said...

Mmmmm can see how one can be persuaded!!!
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails