Friday, 7 January 2011

Umbels

Sue Allan, my very own DT girl, has been busy with some of the new Memory Box stamps. I gave her two and this is what she did with the first one.........Umbels...........I think her work is Umbel -ievable........
These two are ATC sized, ready to be put onto the front of a card or any other project you have in mind. The Umbels stamp has been heat embossed onto brown wrapping paper, and embellished with embroidery threads and ribbon snippets.
This one has been stamped in Archival Coffee Ink onto a piece of linen.........
Now, would you want to open these?? How pretty are they. Umbels again, stamped onto wrapping paper with Archival Olive Ink. The ribbon ties have also been stamped using Umbels, onto linen scraps. Can you spot the label on one of the packages? Its one of the labels from the Little Miss Mason Jar set from Crescendoh. Sue, and the other DT girls, send me the things they make so I can show them off in the shop. I hear Sue is hoping I won't like these so she can keep them but I have bad news for her............sorry Suex
More from Sue very soon..................

3 comments:

Anne Jagger said...

These are all beautiful

Netty said...

Sue's work is fabulous. Annette

Hels Sheridan said...

Just love Sue's style.. and yep, she is UMBEL x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails