Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Studio 490 Pre Order


As of January 27th I will be off to the CHA Show in LA to choose all of our lovely new products for the coming year (well coming five minutes to be more precise lol). The shop and online are open as usual with my lovely helpful staff (DH to be exact) ready and willing to help you.
To get your artistic juices flowing I have uploaded the new Studio 490 stamps for pre order while I am away. These have an anticipated in stock date of late february.

I am going to try to get the Art Parts up before I go too.
Tim's new stamps and all the new Sizzix Dies will be online for Pre Order as soon as I get back next week.
Be good while I am gone!

1 comment:

Gez said...

Ooo have a safe journey Wendy & a FAB time.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails