Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Configure Yourself!!!

Goodly Morning... tis Hels again with another Congfiurations box altered... this time the theme is LOVE. I am really loving altering this Configurations set... when I first started it I have to admit I was a bit overwhelmed because there are a fair few boxes within the outer box, so, to make things easier, I broke down the project into ... boxes! I have a list of the themes I want to use for each box and I am going to try and add different techniques throughout the box.




The love themed box has a little paper rose within, which was made with papers from the Seasonal Stash (from Mr Holtz) which is a fab stack as it not only has Christmas, but also Valentine's... perfect for my little project.



I have used papers from the Lost & Found stack to cover the inside of the box, colouring with Fired Brick Distress Ink and then sticking in with Glossy Accents. The little red hearts are made with a mould and red UTEE and then dabbed with Black Dabber and smudged to make them more distressed.




The dangly heart is from the Idea-ology Charms pack, attached to a bit of Idea-ology chain and a brad. The front edges of the box were painted with Black Dabber and then I smudged Gold Dabber over with my finger just to add a bit of sparkle. All of these stashly goodies are available from The Stamp Attic.

Thanks for looking!! TTFN

Hels x

2 comments:

Helen said...

Tis looking LOVEly... such cute little hearts. Can't wait to see some more.

Brenda Brown said...

Fab Hels - love the hearts you have used.
Have a good day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails