Sunday, 30 January 2011

and they're off..................

First day at the show today! Lots of things to see and no idea where to start, so we started at the beginning and worked our way to lunch LOL
First up was Stampers Anonymous, there were a few things there I needed, and  the artwork was pretty cool! My favourite was this Wendy Vecchi piece using the new ArtParts Pocket watches (yes I know they are not online, I missed them off duh!!, but if you want to pre order them just add them in the message box at the checkout. That includes the new ATC ArtParts too, missed them also)
This tag is using some of Tim's new stamps...................those butterflies are amazing!
 and this one..............using the dress form set..............and before you ask - yes they are all ordered and sorted, these are the lovely folk who helped me out.
These are nice, Graphic 45, Once Upon A Springtime...........these are in stock at the shop right now, just not online yet...........a combination of Rackham and Beatrix Potter, just lovely.
Just some of the other bits we saw.............
Sue has more of today over on here blog too..................see you tomorrow.





4 comments:

Carol Q said...

fab artwork Wendy. like I said on Sue's blog - keep 'em coming! If we can't be there it's great to live it through someone else.

Tracy Evans said...

Great pieces of art. Love those watch art parts, I can feel an order coming on LOL. Glad you are both enjoying yourselves. Tracy x x

gayle said...

Gosh, no wonder we feel compelled to buy the supplies when you can get a result like that, wow! Have a great time!

Susan Allan said...

Thanks for this, Wendy. I will never get the the USA, I fear, but this is a wonderful way for me to be able to enjoy the show. I shall follow your journey with interest.
Sue xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails