Thursday, 9 December 2010

Odds and Ends


Tim's 12 Days of Christmas Tags are amazing but we are selling out of some items very fast. I wanted to let you know that we have just received an order for the much sort after Odds and Ends stamps........
If you are wanting any items but are unsure of the stock status then please just email me, we reply almost instantly as at the minute I seem to be sat at the keyboard poised LOL
If you are not sure what I am on about then go here to see just what Mr Holtz is up to.....you will not be disappointed I can assure you.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi Wendy! Happy Holidays :) I am loving all of the teams T!m inspired cards and creations, beautifully done, all of them. Have a good Holiday if I don't chat with you before then.

Kristin in Cali xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails